Sunday, June 28, 2015

Summer Time Note Cards

Needless to say this has been a very productive weekend for me! I spent several hours at my craft desk yesterday...something that I have not done in months and boy did I have a great time sitting there! Summer time is something that I cherish very much since I am a teacher...it gives me a lot of time to do things that I love especially making cards...Below is what I worked on yesterday...
A few weeks ago I went to the Scrapbook Expo and I felt like a kid in a candy store when it came to paper! There were so many different companies that I had a hard time deciding what to get. I ended up leaving with a lot of paper that day and happy with the choices that I made! This note card set I ended up using Echo Park's Homegrown and what I fun set of papers...I love colors and the theme of this paper kit...The neat thing about this set is that each card is a sticker from the set...so no stamp was involved...a first for me!
I choose 3x3 cards that I could put into a treat bag...I have been on a treat bag kick recently...I just love how it turns out each time...For the base of the cards I used Stampin' UP! Whisper White and Crumb Cake. The tag on the front of the card is from Reverse Confetti...All of the ribbon I used is also from Stampin' Up! I especially love the ribbon on the tag...it's SU! Striped Cotton Ribbon in Blackberry Bliss...one of my favorite colors these days..I tied it off with their Linen Thread...
I recently became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator (been using their products for almost 8 years and decided to try my hand at it) and if you are interested in any of their products below please check out my SU! website...Shop Stampin' Up!

 Thanks for stopping by!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10