Thursday, June 11, 2015

OSAT Blog Hop ~ Father's Day





http://osatbloghoppers.blogspot.com/


Hi there and welcome to this month's OSAT Blog Hop! This month's theme is Father's Day. I have to admit that I struggled since I have not made many cards with a male theme. I searched on Pinterest for ideas and SU! Calling All Heros popped up and I thought what a great kit for this theme. After looking at several different ideas
here is what I came up with...
 
 











 



 
For the white cardstock I used SU! Whisper White (except for the envelope ~ which is Studio G). For the tag I used Reverse Confetti Tag Me which I love to us these days. I used SU! Real Red, Pacific Point, and Summer Sun. When choosing colors they stood out to me as super hero colors. I "fussy cut" the word bubbles and the stars...still need to work on that! For the ribbon I used Hello Honey and red clothes pin from my stash. I also grabbed a kraft gift bag from my stash too...wanted to see how all of it tied together and I am happy how it all turned out!
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment...I love to read them!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne

http://www.davdesigns.com/2015/06/osat-blog-hop-happy-fathers-day.html




 


Also don't forget to check out the bloggers who are taking part in this month's OSAT Blog Hop
 
 
Justin  Krieger
 
Andrea Tracy-Tucker
 
Darla Roberts 
 
Megan Thompson
 
Elizabeth Jeanne Thatcher
 
Debra Vance
 
Marisa Gunn
 
Holly Stene
 
AJ Bodine
 
Andrea Pancrazio  
 
Maggie Mata
 
Kim Smith
 
Tina Riddle
 
Martie Pollard
 
Diane Squires
 
Lori Mueller
 
James Weber
 
 
 Ginger Pelfrey




 

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the Superhero take on the masculine theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun gift tag and card set, I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I purchased this set a long while ago and have yet to get it out and play! I will have to soon, these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your super hero projects are awesome!! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! I really had fun making this set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dad...a super hero! Love the idea. Great projects.

    ReplyDelete

09 10