Saturday, June 27, 2015

Pinspired Clean and Simple ~ Thanks Tag

A few weeks ago I saw a really fun tag of Echo Park's FB page which then I immediately pinned onto Pinterest...fortunately the paper that they used I was able to find at this year's Scrapbook Expo and here is my take of it...
 I am really glad that I bought this paper set Echo Park Homegrown...the paper is fun and colorful and I love the stickers that came with it...I usually don't buy the kits but I couldn't resist when I saw it...I already have other ideas in my mind for making cute 3x3 cards but that will be for another post!
The dies that I used are from Mama Elephant...Bold Banner and Splendid...I used Stampin' Up! White Tea Lace Paper Doilie (cut in half) and their Crumble Cake card stock...I added a bit of yellow chevron ribbon at the top (from Paper Issues) and tied it off with SU! Linen Thread...
I liked how it turned out...
Thank for stopping by and checking out my Pinspired Thanks Tag
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10