Sunday, June 14, 2015

End of the Year Thank You Note...

Well my little one has one more week of kindergarten and then he will officially be a first grader..where has the time gone? Through out the school year I have been very happy with his teacher and her assistant...and I thought I needed to give them something special to show our appreciation...I decided to make them little note cards that would perfectly fit a gift card from one of our local day spas for a pedicure...as a teacher myself being on your feet all day long one definitely deserves a pedicure!
Here is what I ended up making them






This weekend the Scrapbook Expo was in my area and I was fortunate to be able to go both days...Needless to say I was a kid in a candy store! I bought quite a bit of fun paper and I used two different ones today...They are both from Bella Blvd...The line is Star Student...the top one I used Brainiac and the bottom is Schoolyard...I used my We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board for the envelopes but decided to try something different...I cut the top off...which I love this idea for a cute little notecard...I cut my paper 4x4...the envelope is 7 1/2 x 7 1/2...For the "thank you"  I used Papertrey Ink's Think Big Favorites #15 Stamp Set and "for you" I used their Fillable Frames #5 Stamp Set ...I love how it mixes together the cursive and manuscript letters...The ink isSU! Pacific Point and Memento's Tuxedo Black... I used SU! new Banner Triple punch for the bigger flag die and the little one is Lil' Inkers Sentiment tag die...I pulled some ribbon from my stash...SU! Hello Honey and a random green I have had for a long time...I used my SU! stapler to attached the ribbon to the card...I like how they turned out and I hope that his teachers like them too...especially their gift cards for a much needed and well deserved pedicure!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest CAS creation
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10