Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Pinspired Clean and Simple ~ Best Day Ever

Hi there!Thanks for stopping by and checking out my first Pinspired Clean and Simple. This week I made gift tags with envelopes. I was doing a search for tag ideas and I found this great idea using Stampin' Up! Best Day Ever from their Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. I love this kit and love the idea of making a tag with an envelope! I thought what a fun twist on a gift tag and the endless occasions you could use with it! Below is what I came up with...
 



 
Here is what I used to make these fun envelopes...
I used my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
I love this thing! From my paper stash I grabbed some fun paper and cut each of them 5x5...Then using my punch board I scored at 2", 3", 2" and finally another 3" then I used the reverse punch on each corner. Once you have done that then get some good sticky tape and glue up your envelopes!
I decided not to crease the top of the envelope. I like it opened especially when I added the ribbon and clothes pin to the tag. To add a little bit of pizzaz to the envelopes I used my SU! flag dies...the two smallest ones of the group...I like how that turned out.
 
To make the tag I used my SU! Scalloped Top Tag Punch...which I love! I usually cut my paper just a little bit before the 2" mark...if I don't my paper gets stuck and gets messed up when I pull it out. I decided to make the length of the tag at 3 1/2". 
Here is what the tag looks like
I used the two sentiments from Best Day Ever for the four tags. I also added one of the little hearts to each of the tags. I have been on a ribbon and clothes pin kick recently and thought what a fun way to get the tag out of the envelope...For this tag I used SU! Natural Chevron Ribbon. The other tags I used my ribbon that I got from Paper Issues...love that website! You should check it out when you have a minute. For the ink I used SU! Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, and Chocolate Chip. I love when my non SU! paper goes well with their ink!
Here is what it looks like with the tags inside the envelopes...



 
All in all I love how these gift tags and envies turned out. I am certainly glad that I got "pinspired" to make these tags. As I was making these I was thinking they would be perfect for birthdays, Christmas, baby showers, thank you cards...the list is endless and so are all of my SU! sentiment stamps! Will be making more of these in the future...
Well that's it for this week...Thanks for stopping by and checking my CAS creations...
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

09 10