Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hostess with the Mostess...

With summer around the corner we often go to several barbecues or parties and I always grab a bottle of wine to give to the hostess. With that in mind I started making several wine tags including this one but this time I took it up a notch and added a cute little note card to go with it...


I don't know about you but when I go through my paper stash and when I see a certain pattern or color a stamp or stamp kit jumps out at me immediately. When I pulled out my Echo Park Made from Scratch paper this stamp set from Jaded Blossom For the Hostess came to mind. I love this stamp set and it works perfectly for a wine tag and little thank you card...
The wine tag is also from Jaded Blossom...I pulled out my We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board...I made the envelope 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 to make sure the flag dies didn't get smooshed. The flag dies and circle punches (2 1/2 and 2) are from Stampin Up! For the little 3x3 card I pulled from my stash of cards in a drawer... I believe it is Studio G...The ink is Stampin Up! I used Old Olive..one of my favorite colors from them...The ribbon is also SU! ...the color is Lost Lagoon...And of course a clothes pin...I have been using these a lot recently...it's from Recollections...The last little tidbit I added was the staple I ...that is also from Stampin' Up!
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment...I love reading them!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10