Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Smile!

After a busy week of getting ready for my son's 4th birthday and I am back in the saddle again with making my cards...Today's card is for CAS(E) this sketch weekly challenge #39...
 
I had quite a bit of fun coming up with this card from their sketch...
For the card I used Stampin' Up! Crumble Cake and their Whispering White for the sentiment
The patterned paper is MME On The Bright Side (both sides)
The camera stamp is from Lawn Fawn's Say Cheese
and the Smile Stamp is from Studio G
I used Memento Tuxedo Black for the sentiment
To color in the camera (still working on my coloring skills) I used Stampin' Up! stampin' write markers...Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight
For the frame I used my Big Shot and the Retro Frame for the Die Cut...
 
Thanks for Stopping By and Please leave a comment...I love reading them!
Wynne
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10