Thursday, August 22, 2013

O Christmas Tree...

 
Here is my Holiday card for this week's Addicted to CAS Challenge...
 
 
Needless to say I am still a newbie when it comes to Copic markers and for this clean and simple challenge I colored in this Christmas tree...
I used Stampendous Retro Tree-O stamp but ended up using just one of the three trees for this card...
I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black and used the following Copic markers
For the tree I used YG67 Moss
For the Christmas balls I used B04 Tahitian Blue, YR07 Cadmium Orange, V17 Amethyst, and R46 Strong Red
For the frame I used Lawn Fawn Say Cheese die cut and the paper is from Canvas Corp Kraft & Red Mini Dot Reverse
For the card I used Stampin' Up! Crumble Cake and a bit of washi tape to add a little pop to the frame...
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment...l love to read them
Wynne



1 comment:

  1. Love that washi tape - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-234.html

    ReplyDelete

09 10