Saturday, August 10, 2013

Camping on the Brain....

When I think of summer the first thing that pops into my head is camping! Growing up I camped quite a bit with my family. And now as an adult I still love to camp and fortunately my husband loves to camp too. This weeks Addicted to CAS code word is Summer and immediately I thought of this Unity stamp which is one of my favorite stamps...
I thought I would mix things up and try my hand at making a tag instead of a card...a first for me and loved making it! For the washi tape in the background I used another Unity stamp set that I have and love too...a little bit of washi...I recently got this set and immediately fell in love with it...
I used Stampin' Up! stamp pads and then individually cut out each washi tape stamp...
For the camper I also used Stampin' Up! stamp pad plus I used Stampin' Up! stampin' write markers to highlight some of the camper...And for the ribbon I used Stampin' Up! ribbon...
This was fun!
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment...I love to read them!
Wynne


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10