Thursday, August 8, 2013

Just a Note...

It has been a busy day for me in my craft room and especially with my new Unity a little bit washi stamp set...Here is my second card of the day using this set and needless to say I love it! I was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch # 40
Here is my interpretation...
 
 
I used Stampin' Up! ink on each of them and then cut them out individually...
The colors that I use tend to be my go to ones which include Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Real Red...
I played with how to lay them out a couple of times and decided on this pattern.
For the sentiment I used Unity Stamp set Just a Note in Stampin' Up! Night of Navy and used a Stampin' Up! punch too...
I love how the colors bring this CAS card together...
Wynne
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-232.html

    ReplyDelete

09 10