Wednesday, July 31, 2013

itty bitty A Day Challenge...Day 3

It has been a very productive couple of days in my craft room and boy has it been fun!...I have to say this challenge has certainly "challenged" me as a stamper to go beyond my comfort zone by trying new things...I am glad that another Unity Stamp stamper suggested this challenge!
 So here is my card for Day 3...
The itty bitty stamp set that I chose is It's A Good Day...a gift from a fellow stamper...
For the card I use Stampin' Up! Crumble Cake and their Whispering White
I used Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip ink
MME Lost & Found Two Card Stock...Rosy "Love" Blooms
MME Ribbon
American Crafts Flair button
I like how the colors came together and I think the flair button tied it all together...
Hope you like my card!
Looking forward to making my card for Day 4...


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10