Saturday, March 12, 2011

Family and Friends

One of things I love most about making cards is making them for family and friends. My grandmother is definitely my number one fan when it comes to my cards. Many of my friends have told me that they don't want to use my cards, they rather keep them instead. I have several friends this year who are pregnant and my gift to them is a set of baby cards. I made six sets in all, and had a blast making them. I bought specific paper, ink, and stamps to make them. I also used one of the best idea magazines around...Paper Crafts Go to Sketches. It really helped me think outside of my usually box and help me create some really fun cards. The card that I have posted is Stampin Up! stamps, ink, designer series paper, and adhesive die cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10