Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Celebrate ~ Always Playing with Paper ~ The Challenge #28

I have a friend who is due any day now and wanted to make her a card to celebrate the birth of her daughter! I used Stampin' Up! Good Greetings which happens to be one of my favorite sets that they have because you can use if for any occasion! I used Echo Park paper and Avery Elle Gift Tags Die. One of my favorite punches which fits perfectly for a baby card. I used Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate for the sentiment. For a little extra I ran the card through my Big Shot. I love how all the polka dots work well together. I hope she likes this card! 
Thanks for stopping by Wynne

4 comments:

  1. Wynne this is darling. I REALLY like how you used polkas in the embossing and with the paper too. It is such a sweet card! Thank you so much for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, that is the cutest elephant, Wynne, and darling in polka dots! What a super sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet adorable elephant. Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable sweet card!!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge on our Anniversary Linky Party Celebration! Sure hope that you join us again for a BRAND NEW exciting challenge tomorrow! -YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10