Saturday, April 5, 2014

Whatever the Weather Rain Boots...



Here is my card for two challenges...Freshly Made Sketches 130 and Unity Stamp Co. itty bitty challenge day #5...Spring has finally arrived in Northern Virginia so I felt inspired to pick out some fun bright spring colors and with rain in the forecast I thought of this Unity stamp...I used Recollection Home Basics Paper Pad for the fun polka paper, Copic markers Yellow Green (YG03) and Lemon Yellow (Y13)...still working on my coloring skills...I also used Stampin' Up! Whisper White for the card, the punch (SU! 2 1/2), and Memento Tuxedo Black for boots and sentiment...rummaged through my ribbon and buttons to help complete the sketch...love how the two colors compliment each other...
~Wynne~




 





3 comments:

  1. Such cute boots! Love the spring colors! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the floral boots and the coloring, and your embellishments and paper choices are perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I love the color combo,the cute boots and the button!! Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10