Saturday, February 8, 2014

An Elephant Never Forgets...

Growing up everyone told me that I had a memory like an elephant which is true! When I saw this stamp on the Unity Stamp Co. website it called my name! I have recently discovered burlap and thought this would be the perfect card to add to use it with. I also added the bow to kind of double promise that I will always remember...kind of like a bow that one ties around their finger so they don't forget! I used my usual Crumb Cake from Stampin' Up!, along with their Whisper White. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink for the elephant and the sentiment. I used Cool Grey Copic Sketch marker (still working on my Copic coloring skills!) and Stampin' Up! stampin' write Melon Mambo for the heart and butterfly. For the punch I used Stampin' Up 2 1/2 inch Circle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10