Saturday, November 9, 2013

CAS Cards...

 
 
The other day as I was reading a card making fb page and a fellow card maker couldn't understand why so many CAS cards were getting all sorts of comments and likes instead of the more fancier ones. Well needless to say she opened a can of worms with that comment and probably 99% of the comments were in favor of CAS cards. It was nice to know that I am not alone when it comes to making CAS cards. I did speak up saying to each their own and that just because they are CAS cards doesn't mean it is not thought out as the more fancier cards are. This card is a great example! It may look simple but this is take 4 on this one! The original looks nothing like the end result. After several different colors, card stock, and should I add an embellishment to it? This is what I came up with. What can I say I am a 100% CAS kind of girl and proud of it!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10