Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sentiments...

My husband and I recently up graded my craft area (will post pics soon) and while going through my stamps I realized I had a lot of sentiment stamps needless to say I am not complaining :). While organizing them by categories I realized that I had 4 containers full of sentiments not including ones that came in sets. I have to say that sentiment stamps are by far my favorite go to stamp for any occasion. Since redoing my craft area I have rediscovered some sets of stamps that I had not used in a long time and decided to pull them out and see what I could come up with. These two cards are stamps from neat & tangled stamps and the card is a Studio g which I love since there are so many different styles...my favorite at the moment is the circle one...Until next time...Happy Stamping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10