Saturday, March 23, 2013

CAS(E) this sketch #20


This is my first clean and simple card challenge for CAS(E) this sketch! I used Stampin' Up! Crumble Cake for card and punch, which is also Stampin' Up! The camera stamp is from deadbeat designs, which I found in a stamp store in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The smile stamp is from studio g which I found I believe at A.C. Moore. The ink is Riding Hood Red from Stampin' Up! I added some Crafting Tape that I bought today at my local Michael's. I really enjoyed this sketch and I am glad that I ran across this blog!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pops of red on the Crumb Cake! (and I have a few Deadbeat stamps - I love his horses!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week! We really hope to see more of your work in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love that camera image and the big smile! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card- I just love that camera stamp! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

09 10