Friday, July 15, 2011

Stopping By to Say Hello...


I pulled out some of my "goodies" that I recently bought from a scarpbooking convention to work on some cards...and this is what I came up with for the first card...the stamp is Scooter's Vacation by imaginisce and the paper is Sweet Summer Time by Little Yellow Bicycle...I love the colors that they used in this pattnern...I spelled out hello with thickers that are called Stroll...I stamped the scooter in Basic Black from Stampin' Up! and then colored it with their stampin' write in Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, and Real Red. I had fun making this card and will continue to pull out more of my "goodies" to make more cards! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love these colors together. The way you kept one edge square is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April...I had a lot of fun...thinking of trying different colors...I seem to be in a marker coloring mood these days :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10