Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Camping and Stamping

Two of my favorite things to do after being a mom :) is camping and stamping...my husband and I are big fans of camping and so far our son is having a good time with it too...every summer I seem to have camping on the brain and decided to look on the net for some camping theme stamps and found several...I do have a camping theme set from SU! that I got several years ago but wanted to find some more fun campy stamps...which I did after searching high and low on the net...This card is for my monthly swap and used one of my new stamps the tree...the boot is from SU! and the tree is from imaginisce from the Happy Camper Collection...I got a couple from this collection and this summer will be using them alot when making cards since I can combine two of my favorite things together!

1 comment:

  1. I too love camping and we have taken our son since he was a bit less than a year old! He loves it!!

    I love the way you have mixed up the companies to make this card!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10