Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chirp Up!

I've been meaning to try out some of my new things and finally got to them! My new embellishment seems to be stickers these days and I found these stickers by American Crafts at A.C. Moore. The stamp that I used is from Craft Smart...found it in the dollar bin at Michael's...love looking in their dollar bin...some of my favorite stamps have been found searching through there...the paper I used is from Cosmo Cricket...Garden Variety and the colors are Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze, Ruby Red, and Old Olive (one of my favorite colors)...as usual I used their Crumb Cake for the card and random cream colored cardstock that I plucked out of one of my bins full of random colors...I really had fun using this stamp, the stickers, and paper...I really like how this card came out...

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorites of yours, Wynne! SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10