Thursday, April 9, 2015

OSAT Mothers Day Blog Hop

 
 
Hello there and welcome to this month's One Step At a Time Blog Hop! This is my first blog hop and I am super excited to be part of it. I am looking forward to sharing my CAS ~ Clean and Simple cards with you all. The theme for this month is Mothers Day and here is my card that I made...
I wanted to do something fun and a little bit nontraditional for mother's day. After looking at several different stamp sets this one jumped at me. The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! set Lovely Amazing You. I am a big fan of sentiment stamps and I am always looking to add more to my collection. I have also been on a tag kick lately and used my Paper Smooches Tag Stitched Die cut which I love the faux stitching around the tag. I also wanted to add a bit of color and pulled out some fun paper from BoBunny that I picked up at the ScrapBook Expo last year. The paper is from their Ad Lib Collection. To give it a little extra kick I added the strip paper behind the white card stock. I wanted to use a fun color to help pop out the colors on the striped paper and I chose Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise which is one of my favorite colors. To tie everything together I added some green ribbon and a turquoise clothes pin.
 
Thank you for stopping by and if you like leave a comment...I love to read them!
 
Click on the Picture below to head on over to the next Blogger
 
http://martie-pollard.squarespace.com/welcome/2015/4/6/april-mothers-day-osat-blog-hop
 
 
Other Blog Hoppers that are Participating
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. I really Love your bright, happy and fun card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bright cheery card! :) glad you could join us this month Wynne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card and one of my all time favorite sentiments. Though I struggle to find anyone to send it to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice job with a cute non-traditional card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. definately love the funkiness of the colors and the nontraditional saying - i am in love with the stitched die cuts - they look so good on a project...

    ReplyDelete

09 10